Nursery registration and consent form

*For funding purposes, Wiltshire require us to see either a birth certificate or passport for proof of entitlement. You will be required to show these to a staff member prior to funding starting.

In some cases, your child may be entitled to Early Years Pupil Premium. This is extra funding that should be used in the setting to support the education of your child. In order for a child to be eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium, they must be accessing three and four year old free entitlement hours as well as meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Income Support
• Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based)
• Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
• Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit - providing you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your family's annual income (as assessed by HMRC) is not more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• The child has been looked after by the Local Authority for at least one day
• The child has been adopted from care, is the subject to a special guardianship order, or are subject to a child arrangement order setting out whom the child is to live with

The information on this form is covered by the ICO and will be entered onto our computer for the purpose of Filthy Squirrels Administration only.

The Threshing Barn, Unit 8,

Fifield Bavant,

Wiltshire, SP5 5HT